Monday 24 February 2014

Beautiful British Columbia

Just a quick post as I haven't sorted out any internet yet.
After arriving in Claresholm and getting my medical and drugs test completed I was able to renew my class 1 licence, sort out my SS number, medical cover etc and was heading down the road within a couple of days.
My first trip took me up to Calgary to load for Myton, Utah with a back haul already organised from Topeka, Kansas up to Kamloops BC where I am now having a 36 hour reset ready for me to off load on Monday morning.
No pictures I'm afraid as I didn't have time for any photography, although I did have my phone camera on a windscreen fixture so did manage to grab some little bits of video.
It will take a while before I settle in enough to slow down and smell the coffee.

5 comments:

Tom said...

Nice to see you back in Canada!
What's that for a white stuff on the road? Just kidding, here in Las Vegas sunny and 75 Fahrenheit :-)
Will see that stuff again, heading out tomorrow morning to PA.
So far no chaining up this winter and only a few days with winter driving conditions. To be honest, I don't miss it :-)

Tom

Diesel & Dust said...

Did I hear Blondie in the first few seconds..... :-)

Mick Flynn Images said...

Hi Tom, I'll bet you don't miss it, but by the time you read this you may be in some! .see you down the road.

Mick Flynn Images said...

Yes Erik. It was sirius radio with a blondie remix.

Anonymous said...

Come on Mick,time for an update old mate!! How else am I supposed to re-live my Canadian glory days??

Greetings from Western Australia, Stu