Saturday 1 February 2014

Art while I wait.

Just over a week to go before I arrive in Canada back with Watt and Stewart, all I ask is that I get a clean truck to start off with, and not a minger.
I've been editing stock photos and getting them uploaded for the last few weeks as I might not be able to edit to stock quality on my laptop when I'm on the road.
I've also loaded a few pictures up to my Fine Art America site, these last few based on a recent visit to Amsterdam with Cath.

A tourist boat sails towards a bridge in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Europe. Digital oil rendition by Mick Flynn Cycles on the quayside and boats on the canal in old Amsterdam, Netherlands, Europe. Digital oil rendition by Mick Flynn An unusual sight, a classic American Oldsmobile on an Amsterdam street. Digital oil rendition by Mick Flynn Old buildings and a cyclist on an Amsterdam bridge. Digital oil rendition by Mick Flynn

http://mick-flynn.artistwebsites.com/

amsterdam canvas prints

No comments: